[Cialug] Command Line Linux

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Tue May 12 18:36:23 CDT 2009

Wow. I just wanted to say thanks for the quick and plentiful responses. I decided to do a net-install of debian which did not install a gui. i installed ssh and now I'm just configuring the webserver stuff for php,mysql... I like the fact that ubuntu is based on debian because its very easy to get around debian after being an ubuntu user. I might try installing ubuntu-server on another harddrive and stick it into the pc but i'll have to scrounge one up first. I love that there is a lug in iowa as I am a student at Wartburg, but I do wish it was a little closer because it would be nice to come to the meetings. Any chance of some sort of webcast for it?