[Cialug] Command Line Linux

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Tue May 12 13:47:54 CDT 2009

I just had a general question. I use ubuntu and I'm interested in installing the server edition on an older computer to learn the ins and outs of linux servers but I don't want to install it with a gui... and I can't seem to find out if it does that by default or if there is something I need to specify during install. Any hints/resources that could help me? I'm also up for installing another CLI linux distro if that would be more practical than ubuntu.