[Cialug] [OT] Digital TV

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Mon May 4 13:13:38 CDT 2009

Look at your cabling and connectors. Generally computer people are not
precise enough with cabling and connectors when they start working with
UHF/VHF/RF... You need a perfect crimp, a perfect connect and no loose
strands hanging out. Generally speaking, soldered connectors or
manufactured cables are better.

If it worked and you disconnected it, then put it back and now it
doesn't perform as well I'd look at antenna orientation and then
connectors.

___
Dave J. Hala Jr.
President OSIS, Inc.