[Cialug] Free junk

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri May 1 09:17:12 CDT 2009

The following items will be given away on a "first to lug it away"
basis. If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me off-list or
call my work number (listed in the signature). All hard drives have
been wiped. The servers don't come with any documentation, though i
know they will run Linux (i used Debian to wipe the drives). To get
them working properly with more than a handful of drives, at minimum
you'll have to track down the RAID configuration utility and
reconfigure the on-board RAID. We no longer have that utility,
unfortunately.

I recall someone a few months back taking an old AlphaServer (4100?). At
the time i pulled all the drives since we didn't have time to wipe
them. They've been wiped now, so if you want the drives to that server
please let me know.

HP 4500 color laser printer with spare green & magenta toners

Vax 4600 (also known as 4000-600) with 4 drives and lots of cards plus 7
drives external.

AlphaServer 4100

AlphaServer 2100 4/233 with 15 hard drives, 2040 DLT tape drive, SCSI
CD-R drive.

AlphaServer 2100 4/233 with fewer drives

Spare drives (with caddies) for the AlphaServers

Printronix 1200 line-per-minute printer

LG08 600 line-per-minute printer