[Cialug] LUG server

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Mar 31 09:29:22 CDT 2009

That is every bit as elegant as the phone queue monitoring webcam I set
up several years ago...

There has been some discussion about moving the CIALUG server to a Xen
image, possibly on a Xen server run by one of our members.

If that happens, we should auction off the old server to the highest bidder.

-dc