[Cialug] Open Source Webmail

ewenix at raccoon.com ewenix at raccoon.com
Thu Mar 26 10:39:44 CDT 2009

I have not used Horde+Imp in a while, but based on my past experience
I'd definitely second that, Nate.  I doubt it would fit the stated
'easy' requirement. It'll work, but would likely take much more
time than what most folks mean when they say easy.

Based on the last LUG meeting, zimbra would likely fill the bill.
However depending on where it will run you may want to review
the zimbra hardware requirements vs. your hosting package.
If it's just you using it, then the minimum would likely suffice.

-Jeff

> I found Horde to be a challenge to run.
>
> Good luck.
>
> -Nate