[Cialug] Open Source Webmail

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:10:04 CDT 2009

Anybody have any recommendations on an open source webmail program?
I'm looking for something a little more sophisticated than the
SquirrelMail that came with my hosting account.  Searching the
Internets I count:

Zimbra, AtMail, RoundCube, Horde IMP

I kind of like the looks of Horde, because they have all the other
crap I can add on to do neat stuff.  But I also want something that's
going to work simply and going to work well and maybe I don't want to
start adding crap if I'm just gonna get myself in trouble.

But anyway, what's a real-world real-good set up?

-todd