[Cialug] SMTP Graylisting & Iowa Telecom

Claus cniesen at gmx.net
Thu Mar 19 11:58:05 CDT 2009

Does iowatelecom.net not handle foreign graylisting very well?

A mail got sent via mg.iowatelecom.net [69.66.1.16] to me on Saturday
March 14 and I did not get the message until today.  We had a meeting
about the message on Monday and I was the only one in the dark.

I use postfix with postgrey and the default delay of 5 minutes. I
checked the log for incoming connections from Iowa Telecom and I found
one only on March 14 and today.

Do any of you experience the same issue with Iowa Telecom?

   Claus