[Cialug] AAFUGIT

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:05:11 CDT 2009

It appears that you have at least 2 issues. One is that the mail server
is refusing to accept mail from just about any domain -- gmail, hotmal,
iastate, and uni.edu all result in the following error:

####

     Original message (id 82860345) received at Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:44:28 -0500
      from chapinjeff at gmail.com

     Message was not delivered to the following addresses. Please look at the attachment for details.

     <aafugit-request at aafugit.org>

Reporting-MTA: dns; gossamer.collab.uni.edu
Received-From-MTA: dns; calvin.its.uni.edu
Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:44:28 -0500

Final-Recipient: rfc822; aafugit-request at aafugit.org
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:44:55 -0500
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP;
 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
Remote-MTA: dns; mx1.aafugit.org

####

Additionally, the website appears to have been hacked:

I recently visited the site www.aafugit.org, and noticed that when
disabling scripts, various, inappropriate links appear on the left-hand
navigation menu. Enabling scripts hides these links.

Just thought I would let someone know. hopefully things can get cleaned
up ;-)

Jeff