[Cialug] Tempers Flare as Recession Creeps into Tech Industry

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Mar 9 09:55:32 CDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley
<daniel.ramaley at drake.edu> wrote:
> This was posted on the Tokyo LUG.
>
> http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2009/03/tempers-flare-as-recession-creeps-into.html
>
> A select quote:
>  "We schedule a technician visit for six months in the
>  future with every home visit. Both they and we know
>  their registries and computers will be messed up again
>  by then."

"I'm not going to lie to you but I'm going to hint at (but not tell
you) details that lead you to believe something that isn't true."
(like I knocked the guy down)

If you saw the harry potter movies or read the books, reminds me of
that professor in the 2nd movie who was the famous author. Kind of
remarkable that one person could have so many amazing encounters.

--
Matthew Nuzum