[Cialug] OT: Cord assistance

Lathrop Preston lathrop at prestonfam.org
Fri Jun 26 06:25:06 CDT 2009

That sounds pretty much like what they use. the specific one in question has
2 IR LEDs so it might be stereo... not sure... I think that is so it can
potentially control more than one device if needed (ie Sat and an off-air
DTV converter if you don't have locals...)

It is worth a shot anyway.

I'm still open to the "real" thing if anyone has one.