[Cialug] Garage Sale

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at n0nro.org
Sat Jun 20 10:39:05 CDT 2009

My employer, Coach House Gifts, is having a garage sale today in Ames at
1609 Golden Aspen Drive, #104. (Google Map here:
http://tinyurl.com/kpmm9o)

Per normal ham radio custom (this is also going to a ham list), I'm not
posting prices here, but I can tell you that we're desperate to clean out
lots of storage, and we'll sell pretty cheap...we have printers (lots of
old laser printers), a couple of working laptops, some Pentium 4 IBM's
that may or may not have bad capacitors, older computers (maybe a few
pentium IIIs, but mostly older Athlon equipment), used hard drives (most
under 5GB), some electrical wall plates, a vent fan and a ceiling fan,
among other things. Also, there are lots of old laptop parts. So many
CDROM drives, ISU Surplus would be proud. I also saw a couple of USB
flatbed scanners.

It goes until 2 PM.

--
Tony Jeffries