[Cialug] Text file munging

Rob Freiburger rob at robfreiburger.com
Thu Jun 18 15:06:35 CDT 2009

Problem is not every method uses PCRE. RegexBuddy lets you form
regular expressions from natural language, then you can choose what
language or regex method you're using and it will rewrite the regex to
fit with the restrictions of choice the user made.

I've attached an image of languages/methods I can choose from on a
default install of RegexBuddy.

With Best Regards,
Rob Freiburger