[Cialug] OT: Datacenter Cleanup

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Thu Jun 18 13:08:34 CDT 2009

Hey, it was a crown jewel of a router from the .com days. :)

I have the feeling the price isn't quite what accounting things.
Apparently, we have the DS3 interfaces at 3k a piece.

Most of the equipment is older so I have to fight internally to
convince them it isn't the same price as it was in good ole days.

If you're truly interested in anything, sent me a price and I can work
internally to get things sold a rate closer to what I think market
value is, but I have to offers already :)