[Cialug] OT: Datacenter Cleanup

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Jun 18 11:14:10 CDT 2009

Can I get more specs and prices on the Cisco 7206, the 15KvA UPS and the
racks?

Thanks,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> David Bierce <david at bierce.org> 6/18/2009 11:00 AM >>>
We're moving out of our data center and have lots of equipment that we

no longer require at our facility.  Before going through the normal
resale channels, I thought I'd see if any of you geeks had interest
buying the equipment.

7 Dell 42U Racks
FM 200 tank
Lots, lots, lots of power cables and Y cables.
Cisco 7206 with fast ethernet and DS3 cards
Cisco 2600 with some T1 cards
80KW Natural Gas Generator
15KvA UPS
Spool of Fiber
Fiber splicing and end making kit
3com NBX100 with lots and lots of phones.
Some Dell 2850s
6 Nortel Baystack 450-24T switches
Nortel Accelar 1200
Ascend MAX 4000

Still working out fair market value for a few things, but if you're
interested, let me know.

Dave