[Cialug] OT: Datacenter Cleanup

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Jun 18 11:10:45 CDT 2009

Generic rails for a 4 U server are called a shelf.  :)

I am also interested in costs on the racks.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> <jrnosee at gmail.com> 6/18/2009 11:09 AM >>>
Possibly a rack.  Are these freestanding? Wheels? and of course cost?

Would anyone happen to have some generic rails for a 4U server (if
there are
generic ones)?