[Cialug] OT Robotics

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Jun 13 20:19:08 CDT 2009

I too would be interested in participating or helping with such a
group. Especially if it were family friendly and didn't meet on
Wednesdays.

I have a big vex robotics set, several kits and some micro controllers
like bs2, pic and arduino. And an 8 year old.

Should we set a date for early to mid July for an interest meeting so
that we can spread the word to see who would want to participate?

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Lee Henderson<leemhenderson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be quite interested in such a group. I'm a robotics enthusiast
> myself and I'm sure there are more of us in the area. In fact I'm gettng my
> daughters interested at an early age (4 and 5).
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Dan Hockey <icepuck2k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There's the ISU Robotics Club but it's not open to outsiders.
>> http://nukelab1.student.iastate.edu/
>> then there's http://kansascityrobotics.org/
>> Of course there isn't anything here in DM.
>> The other thought is why not start one? I have some legos and a Hero1(Nov
>> 1987) and it still works!
>> www.ciarug.org would be kind of cool;=)
>> -dan

Matthew Nuzum