[Cialug] OT: Pre

Lee Henderson leemhenderson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:28:22 CDT 2009

All of that being said. ;-) Apple will undoubtedly be realeasing new
hardware soon. If for smoe reason I don't land a Pre at launch, I'll
probably be first in line for the new iPhone. The first gen was my favorite
phone thus far. The 3G just wasn't enough of an update for me to jump to
it.  So we'll see, come Saturday, if I'll be looking forward to an Apple
announcement or not. If my Wife was a little more of a techie I'd probably
have both. Thankfully for our bank account she tends to keep me grounded.