[Cialug] OT: Pre

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:48:01 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Eric Junker <eric at eric.nu> wrote:

> Iphone OS 3.0 will probably be released on June 8 and it will include
> A2DP, MMS, 3G tethering, turn by turn GPS navigation and other features.

Yes, which is nice.  Though it's still terribly underpowered and has too
little ram, and doesn't allow for multi-tasking.  The OS is quite clean and
nice, but it's still not quite there.  Perhaps the next hardware iteration
will be competitive with the other hardware on the market.

Sadly, Apple has decided to bind themselves to AT&T (a provider I am running
as far and as fast away from as possible).

-B