[Cialug] Thunderbird Quotes

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:41:20 CDT 2009

Surely I am not the only one who sees just how frustrating quotes are
in Thunderbird.  Why can't Thunderbird make little greater-than signs
like everybody else in existence?  It's not that I mind a vertical
line really, it's just that as soon as I stick my cursor in there and
hit Enter it does something unpredictable and screws up all the
formatting.

I've tried various add-ons to correct this behavior (though it should
be built in, damnit...), but I haven't found anything that actually
fixes it yet.

Any of you fixed this problem?

--
Todd