[Cialug] Ubuntu 9.04 udate

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 22:44:43 CDT 2009

Thanks for pointing that out!  I looked at the network setup and in fact deleted the autoeth0 entry leaving only the eth0 entry.  This resolved the problem.  I can now ping this workstation and my DNS lookup works once again.  Evidently that entry was added when the machine was ugraded.

Thanks again for jogging my memory and making me look at this!