[Cialug] Ubuntu 9.04 udate

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Sun Jul 5 22:11:08 CDT 2009

It's a mystery!

What does this produce?
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_all

Should be '0' not '1'

I'm guessing this is not the issue anyway. We are assuming it's the
Ubuntu machine, but I can't think of another reason myself.

Maybe other options need consideration such as, bad switch? I'm just
shooting in the dark, but maybe try a different port on the switch. This
 happening after an upgrade could be just a coincidence.

--
No keyboard detected. Press F1 to continue.