[Cialug] Debian updated without choosing

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 08:08:28 CST 2009

I have no doubt that in all likelyhood it was something that I did!  Although I am sure there are indeed dark forces in operation, they are most likely not responsible for this.

You are correct that I was the "new guy" at your meeting that was pretty much in the dark.

I will post the information that was asked for later today if I can.  I am currently on a Windows box and don't have access to the linux laptop.

Thanks for the feedback.