[Cialug] Active Directory comes to Linux with Samba 4

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Jan 19 11:25:29 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:03 AM, David Champion
<dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> As "Seen on Slashdot" - Active Directory comes to Linux with Samba 4:
> http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/273515/active_directory_comes_linux_samba_4

I was hoping that the linux.conf.au people would be video taping
Andrew Bartlett's presentation yesterday, but I haven't seen anything
show up yet:

http://linux.conf.au/wiki/index.php?n=Sysadmin.ProvidingActiveDirectoryServicesFromLinuxUsingSamba4

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"