[Cialug] Lots 'o questions....

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:03:14 CST 2009

Thanks again for the input.

I should mention that the use of the RAID share is two-fold.
1.) It's a storage location for my backup and media files (though notably
not the best solution).
2.) It would safeguard the media files against drive failure. (backups would
already be safeguarded as they're on the PC and the RAID.
Any suggestions for a better/easier/more practical solution?

A question on running VM and updates.

In my previous attempts to run VM, I've always had a problem where if I
allowed the kernel to update via apt it would break VM and I would have to
re-install.  Is there any way around this?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu