[Cialug] A+ Exam

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:13:11 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Jim Asbille <jim.asbille at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is correct.  The active partition contains and boots the operating
> system.  This lingo is usually used in DOS, Windows environments which the
> A+ exam focuses on.

It would seem so.  In studying for the A+ exam, so many questions are
phrased to just assume that the environment is some version of
Windows, without explicitly stating it.  It *really* bugs me.

But when I took the test today none of the questions were like that.
I suspect I just got the set of questions that don't do that.  But,
alternatively, maybe CompTIA understands...

-todd