[Cialug] And now for something...completely different.

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:36:07 CST 2009

I'll put them on the list (when I can find them again :-(  ) in case anyone
else gets a 6800.  Sorry, but I went looking today and all I can find is my
reg restore files (for undoing the changes).  I'm going to have to check
through my registry to find some of them.

This is the only one I can find right now, but it's probably the one you
want most:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Phone]
"Vol"=dword:0000ffff*

*That should increase your phone volume.