[Cialug] Slackware

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Tue Jan 6 16:09:54 CST 2009

I haven't actively used Slackware since probably mid 1995. It was kind
of a pain to install back then. I can get you a copy of my old CD if
you'd like to try it. I still have the CD, saving it just in case we
ever want to install it just for fun. Sadly, I no longer have the 386 PC
I used to run it on. :)

Administration was pretty much all hands-on, download source & compile
yourself. It makes gentoo look like child's play.

-dc