[Cialug] Re: Firefox: SVG Support?

Colin Burnett cmlburnett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:52:52 CST 2009

If libpng is fine and only firefox seems to be the problem then
perhaps a reinstall of firefox is in order?

I don't know what distro you run but when I hit weird things like this
under gentoo I do an `emerge -e world` which recompiles every package
on my system (or `emerge -e mozilla-firefox` if I think it's just
firefox).  I've done this maybe half-dozen times over the years and it
fixes them.  Some corrupted library or package update that portage
missed.

Colin