[Cialug] Re: Firefox: SVG Support?

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sat Jan 3 11:36:00 CST 2009

I'm wondering if an adblock or similar plugin is running amok.

Have you tried disabling all plugins and restarting Firefox.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, this file:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Firefox_3.png
>
> loaded about halfway, and then cleared.  Now I see not picture.  And I
> got to thinking about it, and realized that a bunch of websites have
> crappy looking trim, like Facebook and Amazon, probably because pngs
> are not loading.  It's hard to tell if they're pngs.  Further
> investigation continues.

Any other issues with png?  Do gImp, hugin, inkscape, netpbm work fine
with png?

Ultimately I'm wondering if your libpng is corrupt.

Colin