[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Feb 27 15:55:16 CST 2009

Oooh....  don't get me started.  I think the profit went out of making cars a long time ago.  The profit is in financing them.  And I think facts will show GMC financing has been doing much better than GM over the last several years if not decade.

Onions may differ but I think the unions ruined car-making in the U.S. for themselves by being unyielding and appearing nearly as greedy as the big companies.

-Nate