[Cialug] Routes? Interfaces?

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Fri Feb 27 09:54:46 CST 2009

I'd also throw in... that you can't automatically assign routes and
default gateways, because it could be 10.0.0.1, or 10.0.0.254... or
whatever your network admin assigned. There's probably a RFC that
defines what a standard route should be, but from what I've seen in
practice, it's pretty arbitrary.

-dc