[Cialug] Any Computer Related 501(c)(3)s?

Don Cady doncady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:54:54 CST 2009

That would have been a great fit for what he's asking, if only 2 yrs.
ago. I'm not sure when you stopped volunteering, but they closed ROCK
6-12 months after that 'down sizing'. Volunteers were waning, yes, but
I'd like to believe gas prices were more to blame for that. The
reasons are more numbered than I'd like to enumerate here, but I'd say
the primary one was rent vs. group finances.

Don