[Cialug] Any Computer Related 501(c)(3)s?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:19:26 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> What kind of work are you looking to do, and how much time do you have
> to spend?
>
> I know some nonprofits that might stand some help.

Oh... I'm imagining the kind of work you'd do if you got a job through
a temp agency as a computer person.  The mission of the organization
would matter more than the particular work.  8 or 10 hours a month or
so, if it were ongoing.  I don't really know how the volunteer thing
works.  I've not done it before.

-todd