[Cialug] Any Computer Related 501(c)(3)s?

Claus cniesen at gmx.net
Wed Feb 25 13:15:51 CST 2009

Not in central Iowa, but techsoup.org is a 501(c)(3) organizations that
serves other non-profit organization in regards to technology.  As a
non-profit organization you are able to get mainstream software for
fairly cheap through them.  Of course figuring out all the small print
for the first time is fun.