[Cialug] Specs for a VM machine?

Randle Boyd lowmaine at mchsi.com
Tue Feb 24 17:25:49 CST 2009

 Dave, what laptop do you own?  I am hoping, or should I say my wife is pushing me, to cut back on the physical boxes and  go virtual in the near future.  I was think of maybe a base of Ubuntu or Fedora, then a virtual Widows, a Linux beta release or two, and perhaps Haiku.

Cheers,
Randle

  -------------- Original message from David Champion <dave at dchamp.net>: --------------