[Cialug] Linux Volunteerism

Randle Boyd lowmaine at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 23 19:19:36 CST 2009

One of my New Year's resolutions is to help out on an open source project.  I have read about the various Ubuntu groups, such as LoCo, BugSquad, Development, Documentation, etc.  In the past, the club has done an Install Fest.  Is anyone in the group actively working (coding, testing, documenting, fixing bugs, etc.) on any of the various Linux distributions or releases?  If so, do you wish to comment on the experience?

Cheers,
Randle