[Cialug] Network response!

Dan Schlichting dan at cpugeek.org
Wed Feb 18 07:51:47 CST 2009

What kind of equipment are you using. If it is an action tek. I know the
older ones I had trouble with. there was a bug in the way it handed out dns.
I had to either set static dns in the router or I just setup my own dhcp
server in house.

To me this is what is happening. Your router is probably at fault.

my .02

Dan