[Cialug] Re: Teensy USB

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Feb 9 14:52:30 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Eric Junker <eric at eric.nu> wrote:
>>> Those FTDI boards look nice. I also came across the Teensy USB board
>>> http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/ which sells for $19. It looks like it can run
>>> the same code as the Arduino.
>>
>> That's an awesome looking board for it's price and size. Cool that it
>> supports HID. Too bad no analogue. I think I'm going to order one,
>> I've been wanting to play with HID.
>>

> I got mine in the mail this weekend. "Teensy" is a very good name for
> it. Seems to work fine under Ubuntu but will play with it more soon to
> see what I can do with it.

Anyone know where in the DSM area I can pick up some single row male
circuit board headers? (like this:
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=117 )

I went to experiment with this teensy usb thing last night and
realized I was out. I went to Radio Shack today at lunch hoping to get
some but they don't sell them there.

--
Matthew Nuzum