[Cialug] date question

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Feb 9 14:22:00 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:

> The real party was back on Thu Nov 29 15:33:09 1973
>
> It was a short party though (lasted 1 second). Considering all the
> work that went into the preparations it was a bit of a let-down.

The had a hell of a time on Dec 31 18:11:06 1969.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"