[Cialug] date question

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Mon Feb 9 14:00:06 CST 2009

Hey, if you're gonna make fun, at least make sure you get it right.  Not
this "either 7.3, or 7.2" crap. :)  And for the record, yeah, I'm still on
7.2.  I'm making it my mission to go to something newer this year.  And with
over 10 months to do it, I'm hopeful I actually get it done.  The only
things holding me back is a 24 pin PSU and I haven't decided what distro to
upgrade to yet.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Chris Freeman <cwfreeman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM, David Champion <dave at dchamp.net> wrote:
>

>>  Everyone who's still running their server on RedHat Linux 6.2 should
>> probably be updated before then...
>>
>> -dc
>>

> But Wilson will still probably be on 7.3 (or is it 7.2)? :-)
>
> Chris

Tim