[Cialug] March == Zimbra

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Feb 5 22:42:48 CST 2009

There has been some interest in having a meeting about Enterprise Open
Source email solutions, so I'm altering the schedule somewhat.  In
March, the meeting topic has been changed to be about Zimbra.  If you
are interested in helping with the presentation, please reply to this
email.  I know of one person who has committed, but he'd like some help.

Note, this is NOT the meeting this month, I'm talking about March's
meeting, so you have time to work on presentations.  February's meeting
is about legal issues with Linux and open source.  I can also talk about
some of the latest security stuff that I've been playing with, if anyone
is interested in a "the state of the art" report on attacks and defense.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701