[Cialug] OT: Alarm systems

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:07:27 CST 2009

We don't even have to smoke any food to set off our smoke alarm.  Just
warming the oven up enough to cook home made pizza will set the alarm
off if we don't close the kitchen doors.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (NEW) (515) 343-6630  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."