[Cialug] OT: Alarm systems

John Roach jroach at simplicitysys.com
Thu Feb 5 10:34:06 CST 2009

Yes, if you do this, make sure to use a relay that is normally closed. Hook
it to the nc on you fire zone on the panel. Also make sure to use a resistor
that matches what you have for your other contacts.

Once you do that , you will want to call your monitoring company to make
sure it is enabled.

John Roach
Simplicity Systems
Phone:515-967-3966