[Cialug] update

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Dec 31 14:45:17 CST 2009

I need to start working back in the windows world. I pretty much did
nothing with Vista. It pissed me off right from the start, so I just
decided not to use it. I skipped it entirely.  Now I need to get back
into the groove.

I know this will probably make some people just cringe, but I'm betting
that it will be a faster/easier learning curve to run Linux in a VM on
7, rather than 7 in a VM on linux, especially with a some brand new
hardware.

:) Dave