[Cialug] boot floppy to boot from usb

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:15:48 CST 2009

Even Gujin won't recognize USB if BIOS doesn't.  I know, I've tried.  You
may have an issue getting BIOS to boot from large drives, but one option
*MIGHT* be to find an old PCMCIA -> CF adapter and boot from Compact Flash?
Personally, from experience, your best bet will probably be to pull the HD
and use another computer to install linux.  That's what I did with mine.
Just be sure to install both the OS and GRUB/LILO to the right drive!