[Cialug] Meeting Reminder - Wednesday

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Wed Dec 16 17:16:02 CST 2009

I won't be at the meeting tonight, so here's my update on the CIALUG ->
VM server.

Still waiting for an update on the VM sever. We have a few people that
have expressed interest in helping out with Admin duties, will be in
contact with them once we have the VM server started.

Had a meeting with Jon B., who's still doing the DNS, he's happy to keep
doing that unless someone else wants to, we can update it any time.

He's also been paying for the domain registration since... forever,
might be nice to pay him for that (although he's never asked to be
reimbursed). It's currently registered to 2002-12-22.

-dc