[Cialug] Multiple messages

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Wed Dec 16 16:15:18 CST 2009

You'd need to look at the message headers (in Thunderbird, it's
view->headers->all), and look at the X-Original-To: field. If you're
using Outlook... you're on your own.

Also, as a reminder, you all have the ability to change your mailing
list subscription options using the mailman url at the bottom of each
message.

If you have multiple accounts subscribed, want to post from any of them,
but only receive on one, you can set all but one to "nomail".

-dc