[Cialug] OT: Macbook for sale

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Wed Dec 16 10:14:35 CST 2009

I took my wife and daughter to Israel a couple of years ago and had a wonderful trip.  We didn't have any troubles at all.  Well, no more than getting on the plane here in the US.  Although I was not carrying a computer we were all carrying cameras, film, etc.  And there were those in our group that were carrying laptops and so forth.  None of them had any trouble as far as I know.  I'd love to go again, as soon as I can afford it again.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (NEW) (515) 343-6630  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."