[Cialug] OT: Macbook for sale

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Dec 16 09:01:22 CST 2009

For the truly paranoid you are supposed to use TrueCrypt, or something like it, and double-encrypt your hard drive.  An outside layer that is the one you reveal at gunpoint, - has a working OS and some legitimate looking files,  and the inside-super-secret layer that nobody knows about except you.

Too bad this is only supported (by TrueCrypt) under Windows and not Linux or MacOS.  What software alternatives are available for those platforms?

-Nate